A Busy Morning At Mangaldan National High School, Inspiring Garden Views










This day was quite a busy day at Mangaldan National High School where I joined the PTA meeting for parents of senior high schoolers. It turned out the place was so crowded, and I stood beneath the tall mahogany trees for relief. I took a photo above me as I was inspired to share this for Skywatch Friday as well.



Above is the Senior High School building where my son goes for his classes from Monday to Friday

Photos below are from the gardens tended by the teachers and staff since the pandemic in 2020. These garden inspirations are the ones I looked forward to, in 2020-2021,while I regularly went to school to retrieve and submit my son's modules due to the lockdowns.







And a photo of the centennial building below


8 comments:

Tom said...

...this reminds me of the open air schools in Hawaii. Enjoy your weekend.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

This looks like a nice place to go to school.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

I like the looking up perspective in the first photo!

Amy said...

Would be nice resting under the tree, good that they had such a good turnout.

Jim said...

Great post.

isabella kramer - veredit said...

Lovely place to go to school!!

Andree said...

What a nice school. It's heartening to see everybody pitch in for the pandemic garden.

carol l mckenna said...

Great photos of a lovely looking school ~ Xo

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days ~
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Newer Post Older Post

Ms. Donyarific provides travel and sight-seeing on a budget, photography, Filipino culture, North Luzon tourism. Ms Donyarific from the Philippines posts about life interest topics, the nearest places to hang out in the province she visits, Dagupan City, Mangaldan, San Fabian, Pangasinan and Baguio City, which she loves most of all!

© Design 1/2 a px. · 2015 · Pattern Template by Simzu · © Content Ms Donyarific