Having Fun Contributing Info On Google Maps As A "Local Guide" Level 5 .. yey!



For one who doesn't go out much, I've been given a Level 5 rating as a local guide on Google Maps. Cheers for that!

Just recently I thought of making a note or a diary of places I go to occasionally, even the places I blogged about in the past few months. I thought of contributing photos, newly opened businesses, and answering queries from other Google Maps users. That is how I got that rating, and it makes me feel good somehow that I am able to share information for others who may be in town or looking for the directions. 

So whenever we go out, be it in our local town Mangaldan, or Dagupan City, or the nearby towns San Fabian, San Jacinto, Manaoag, etcetera.. I put my phone's location settings switched on. That way it automatically reminds me the places I have been to.

Places I've been to recently can be found on https://goo.gl/maps/REzU5WhSj3NWagFJ7
Which I labeled as Errands, Adulting Duties. 



Just this week we've been to :

SM Center Dagupan where we went with our grand daughter and daughter in  law
King's Online Shop which is the place we regularly print out my husband's activities for submission before to reporting at the TRC
Centrum Fuel where we get our petrol
Treatment and Rehabilitation Center where we dropped off activities and more
Region I Medical Center where my husband recently had his blood chem
Binalonan Dagupan Hi-way where we looked for rattan furniture

I also went- though not listed -


to the newly opened 7/11 in town



the local agricultural supply store where we buy our pet supply, 


and UPS Driving School



Now that as I keep making notes of places visited, I wonder if there is potential earning opportunity for bloggers like us? I know there are  Instagram influencers and Youtube vloggers who do so. I'm just wondering how they do it? :)  Hoping someone can clue me in..







 


1 comment:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Very good. Sounds like you provide a wonderful service. I looked into monetizing my blog, but I think it might be too "Adult" for google.

Newer Post Older Post
Website Visitor Counter

Ms. Donyarific provides travel and sight-seeing on a budget, photography, Filipino culture, North Luzon tourism. Ms Donyarific from the Philippines posts about life interest topics, the nearest places to hang out in the province she visits, Dagupan City, Mangaldan, San Fabian, Pangasinan and Baguio City, which she loves most of all!

© Design 1/2 a px. · 2015 · Pattern Template by Simzu · © Content Ms Donyarific