WW - Midweek Craving For Pakistani Food


One of the surprises I had this week, from the motorcycle road trip with my hubby, is finding an Ali's House of Shawarma right here in our Mangaldan town! I was truly amazed because my sons love to order from this restaurant in Baguio!

Honestly, I haven't had the opportunity to share the story here. So here it is...

It was our second day in Baguio City, our sons treated us to lunch at the Ali's House Of Shawarma Halal in Upper Bonifacio. It's my eldest son's and his girlfriend's recommended restaurant. They insisted that we really go there, even way back in December last year. 

These were taken in Baguio City last April 2022.


Chicken Biryani Rice

                                      The Menu List


                                                              Me, taking a selfie photo

My eldest son on the left, my younger son on the right..  in a funny moment




I recently started using DoorDash for Merchants
and couldn't be more excited

***************


And today below in Mangaldan town..




Sir Ali, the owner,  is a very friendly chap, and loves to talk with the customers, as I observed in Baguio. He had visitors there that day, so we didn't get the chance to speak to him.

Just this day here in Mangaldan, though, we got to see Ali's Shawarma place and chat with the owner a bit. We got their restaurant number so we can order ahead of time when we return. Sir Ali He told us to tell our friends about his restaurant here in Mangaldan currently on soft opening. They will be having a formal opening on May 22, when their other barbecue grills would be ready. 






Soon to offer Pigar-Pigar, I believe is Dagupan's version of our town's Beng-Beng



Just got our order for takeaway


Shawarma
Recommended to order Shawarma when in Baguio from Ali 
or You can order Shawarma from Habibi's Grill



And samusa


                                                          This post is a linking up with 


and SIGNS 2
















13 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

It looks like you had a great meal.

Sandee said...

Looks so good. I wish I could try some.

Hubby and I used to go for motorcycle rides all the time. To old now. Bugger.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

Veronica Lee said...

Yummm! I love Pakistani food!

Looks like an amazing meal!

Happy Wednesday!

Ms Donyarific said...

Deb, thanks for hopping by. My family enjoyed halal food so much!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

yum, your food looks good

Ms Donyarific said...

Oh yes it was, Veronica! I'm so glad that the best Pakistani restaurant in Baguio is now here in Mangaldan, I hope business will be quite so good. What we like best is the array of food on the menu, at a price that's worth it.

csuhpat1 said...

The food looks so very yummy.

catsynth said...

Schwarma (beef+lamb) was a mainstay for me pre-pandamic when I would just wander the city and stop for a bite. So tasty.

Emille (Jesh) said...

Schawarma reminds me so much on Greek food (the warp). Sorry you are still wearing a mask. In Texas we have been without since last year in Fall.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I don't recall every having Pakistani food but I'd sure try it, looks delicious!

carol l mckenna said...

Fun time with family plus yummy food ~ Xo

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Keith's Ramblings said...

What a great place, shawarma is one of my favourite street foods!

Ms Donyarific said...

It is a great place, quite unusual because it is manned by the owner, Mr. Ali, himself. He takes time to talk to everyone there. That's what he does also in Baguio City and in their other restaurant branches, he is known as very approachable and good-natured.

Newer Post Older Post

Ms. Donyarific provides travel and sight-seeing on a budget, photography, Filipino culture, North Luzon tourism. Ms Donyarific from the Philippines posts about life interest topics, the nearest places to hang out in the province she visits, Dagupan City, Mangaldan, San Fabian, Pangasinan and Baguio City, which she loves most of all!

© Design 1/2 a px. · 2015 · Pattern Template by Simzu · © Content Ms Donyarific