Tondaligan Beach Summer Food Bazaar In The Evening ( For Skywatch Friday)


                          Greetings to all skywatchers this week!
 Continuing to feature Tondaligan Beach, Dagupan City (Philippines) Summer Food Bazaar 2022, and this time sharing our recent evening visit.


A glimpse of  late afternoon sky underneath the shady trees decorated with fiesta flag banners. 

This entry post is for this week's

Hosted by Yogi 
Click on it above to join us!



Care to dine al fresco under this "umbrella tree" adorned with bamboo baskets and lamps?











I was marveled to see the flowing water from the clay jar garden set!


Took a picture this time of the food and beverage stall (serving beer, cocktails, burgers and barbecue) now that they're open in the evening.


I recently started using Grab Food Delivery where you can order most of the food on the menu


Baked goodies stall by Sweet MiaBeth Bakehouse
 and the Frutos fruit shake stall.


And our favorite shawarma from Turks! 






 

14 comments:

Tom said...

...I love your tie dye shirt, I'm an old hippy with a closet of them.

Sharon Wagner said...

I can get behind that sign too. Or in front. Thanks for your blog visit!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

It looks like a fun bazaar and I bet the food is great!

Ms Donyarific said...

Yes it was, Carol! We just had a craving for shawarma that evening, but there are quite a lot of offers to choose from : there's Korean food, pizza, kebab, baked goodies, fruit shakes, even Pigar Pigar - a popular street food made from carabeef, which originated from our hometown Mangaldan.

carol l mckenna said...

Lovely sky shots and outside eateries ~ Xo

Wishing you love and laughter in your days,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Pretty skies, and so festive!

Ms Donyarific said...

Oh thanks, Tom! It's my favorite shirt this summer, which I bought from the night market in Baguio City. I feel it is best to wear when I'm relaxing by the beach. I had a lot of these tie dye shirts before, now they're back in fashion it's a great excuse to wear one! The song on my mind is "Peaceful Easy Feeling" by the Eagles whenever I have this shirt on :) Cheers!

Light and Voices said...

Greetings and Salutations! It looks like you had a fun time at the food bazaar. I especially liked your tie dye shirt.

Mascha said...

A great place and a beautiful shirt, that would I wear to!

Klara said...

the whole atmosphere looks so calming and pleasant.

Nancy Chan said...

A wonderful place to explore.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

This looks like a fun and festive place.

Bill said...

Pretty skies and a wonderful place to spend some time at.

Photo Cache said...

Hi, what a blast from the past. In my childhood my family would take a yearly visit here. I thought there wasn't another beach in Pangasinan but Tondaligan. Have wonderful memories of it. But I'm sure, it has changed so much that it would feel like I would be seeing it for the first time should I visit again.

Newer Post Older Post

Ms. Donyarific provides travel and sight-seeing on a budget, photography, Filipino culture, North Luzon tourism. Ms Donyarific from the Philippines posts about life interest topics, the nearest places to hang out in the province she visits, Dagupan City, Mangaldan, San Fabian, Pangasinan and Baguio City, which she loves most of all!

© Design 1/2 a px. · 2015 · Pattern Template by Simzu · © Content Ms Donyarific