Get A Free Universal Dealership Package (FUD) From WIDE International


 This blog post is a continuation of my online selling webpage Donyarific Online Store 

How to buy FUD and be a member of WIDE International


1. Deposit/Pay via GCASH or any banking partner of WIDE


pay via banks message me.. we will wait for code from home office. I will send details via messenger and I will encode it for you (free of charge) Or you may do so yourself (if repurchasing)





2. Tap on SIGN UP

you will need the following details from the receipt I will send you:

Activation number
PIN number
ID number
SPONSOR NUMBER (pls text me for this info)



(Then your info)
Member's details
FIRST NAME
LAST NAME
MIDDLE NAME








GENDER
MOBILE NUMBER
EMAIL
BIRTHDATE
COUNTRY

(Next you need to create your:)
USERNAME
PASSWORD
CONFIRM PASSWORD

👇👇
Please keep a record of your username and password, do not lose it

Lastly, tap check on "I agree to the terms and conditions"




Registration successful! Congratulations, you are now a WIDE International member and can now earn like us!

For more info,just send us a message or join my fb group Aromagicare

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post

Ms. Donyarific provides travel and sight-seeing on a budget, photography, Filipino culture, North Luzon tourism. Ms Donyarific from the Philippines posts about life interest topics, the nearest places to hang out in the province she visits, Dagupan City, Mangaldan, San Fabian, Pangasinan and Baguio City, which she loves most of all!

© Design 1/2 a px. · 2015 · Pattern Template by Simzu · © Content Ms Donyarific