WW - A Simple Starbucks Coffee Day!




Had the moment to be shutter-happy when we got to Starbucks Dagupan Store! These are extremely rare occasions to chill at a coffee shop, which is considered too uptown for me, so I just carried on enjoying to be there.

We were just there for an errand to purchase Starbucks mugs, and we were sent there by our son for a treat :) It's actually my second time to be here, and with my hubby this time. 

I keep wondering what is with the ambience of this place, because as soon as one gets inside, there's that that feeling of being nouveau riche (I'm at a loss for words, just giddy with excitement!)



Is it the blended aroma of the coffee brewing..or the scent of the pastries.. or the sweet jazz cafe music we hear.. or the lighting. It's simply awesome going to Starbucks :)









I know, I was giggling.. and trying hard not to laugh out loud! I felt embarrassed to be taking selfie/groufie photos there..haha. We seem so out of place :)
We had a great time, though,  the food was great and so was the coffee!
And yes, I made short clips of this place which I posted on FB reels too.


Starbucks CoffeeDagupan
Address: G/F Metro Plaza A.B. Fernandez Ave., Dagupan City, Pangasinan
Contact Number: 0999 307 6686, 075-2101861
Phone number:
Opening Hours: 9:00AM to 11:00PM
GPS Coordinates Map: https://goo.gl/maps/T4kuDepdTjqGHrUUA



This is an entry for:

and



keywords Starbucks Dagupan Contact Number, Starbucks Dagupan Menu, Starbucks Pangasinan

Hotels In Dagupan Agoda

13 comments:

stevebethere said...

I hope you treat me to some next time heheh!

Have a coffeetastic rest of week 👍

Ms Donyarific said...

Hi Steve! Sure come on over, we'll treat you to the best coffee they have here at Starbucks. Happy WW!

Tom said...

...coffee isn't a thing for me!

csuhpat1 said...

Sometimes the simple things are the best

Ms Donyarific said...

Oh, that is unfortunate, Tom! A lot of people enjoy bonding over coffee dates, yet there are a few that cannot do so. But then I agree with you if it is for health reasons then it's best to abstain from coffee. I used to have some discomfort due to coffee intake, especially the instant kind. I used to drink as much as 4 cups a day. Now I simply take my morning coffee, then a little towards mid-afternoon if I need to be alert.

Ms Donyarific said...

That is so true, Patrick! Thanks for stopping by.

Sandee said...

When I was working I went to Starbucks almost every single day. A treat indeed.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day. ♥

Amy said...

It looks like a nice tidy cafe, when I go to one the coffee has to be really good, not weak.

Veronica Lee said...

I love Starbucks especially their caramel macchiato.

Happy Tuesday!

Ms Donyarific said...

Aww, I missed exchanging pleasantries with everyone.. now is the only time for me to reply as we've had busy weeks.

Thanks for the suggestion! I must try the caramel macchiato as well next time.

Ms Donyarific said...

Yes I agree with you, it is tidy and well-maintained by the courteous staff. Coffee is quite good too!

Ms Donyarific said...

Thanks for the visit, Raj! and for the gracious comment. Always love the aroma of coffee in the morning.

Ms Donyarific said...

Thanks Sandee, always looking forward to Wordless Wednesday yet I've been so busy these past 4 weeks. I wish I could visit you all back and engage again. I'm glad to be back today :)

Starbucks coffee is indeed a marvelous experience. Cheers!

Newer Post Older Post

Ms. Donyarific provides travel and sight-seeing on a budget, photography, Filipino culture, North Luzon tourism. Ms Donyarific from the Philippines posts about life interest topics, the nearest places to hang out in the province she visits, Dagupan City, Mangaldan, San Fabian, Pangasinan and Baguio City, which she loves most of all!

© Design 1/2 a px. · 2015 · Pattern Template by Simzu · © Content Ms Donyarific