"Tendjewberrymud"

| Monday, April 25, 2022 | , , , , |

Hello, friends and readers, I feel there will be super strict travel requirements soon now that people have exhausted the temporary freedom brought about by the Alert Level 1 in the Philippines. I, myself, am truly thinking of staying home and keeping my immune system healthier which means I wouldn't be going out as often. Surely I might miss those fun moments, but I can easily adjust as I am naturally an introvert😀

Let's relax for a moment and read something funny 😊

I first read this article from a Philippine Star column, and to my surprise it was nominated as the best email of 1999. I still have this clipping in my " pack rat box" which is really a rectangular storage stool sofa box where I keep whatever I find amusing
For the sake of those who've never read it yet, here you are; for those who've read it before, let's laugh again!
"Tendjewberrymud"

It's amazing, you will understand the above word by the end of the conversation. Read aloud for best results. Be warned, you're may find yourself talking "funny" for a while after reading this.
The following is a telephone exchange between a hotel guest and room-service at a hotel in Asia, which was recorded and published in the Far East Economic Review. Room Service (RS):

Room Service (RS): "Morny. Ruin sorbees"

Guest (G): "Sorry, I thought I dialled room-service"

RS: "Rye... Ruin sorbees.. morny! Djewish to odor sunteen??"

G: "Uh.. yes.. I'd like some bacon and eggs"

RS: "Ow July den?"

G: "What??"

RS: "Ow July den?...pry, boy, pooch?"

G : "Oh, the eggs! How do I like them? Sorry, scrambled please."

RS: "Ow July dee bayhcem... crease?"

G: "Crisp will be fine."

RS: "Hokay. An San tos?"

G: "What?"

RS: "San tos. July San tos?"

G: "I don't think so"

RS: "No? Judo one toes??"

G: "I feel really bad about this, but I don't know what 'judo one toes' means."

RS: "Toes! toes!...why djew Don Juan toes? Ow bow singlish mopping we bother?"

G: "English muffin!! I've got it! You were saying 'Toast.' Fine. Yes, an English muffin will be fine."

RS: "We bother?"

G: "No.. just put the bother on the side."

RS: "Wad?"

G: "I mean butter...just put it on the side."

RS: "Copy?"

G: "Sorry?"

RS: "Copy...tea...mill?"

G: "Yes. Coffee please, and that's all."

RS: "One Minnie. Ass ruin torino fee, strangle ache, crease baychem, tossy singlish mopping we bother honey sigh, and copy....rye??"

G: "Whatever you say"

RS: "Tendjewberrymud"

G: "You're welcome"

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post

Ms. Donyarific provides travel and sight-seeing on a budget, photography, Filipino culture, North Luzon tourism. Ms Donyarific from the Philippines posts about life interest topics, the nearest places to hang out in the province she visits, Dagupan City, Mangaldan, San Fabian, Pangasinan and Baguio City, which she loves most of all!

© Design 1/2 a px. · 2015 · Pattern Template by Simzu · © Content Ms Donyarific