Skywatch Friday - Appreciating A Good Day

| Friday, July 29, 2022 | , |



Hello everyone! Linking up with this week's SKYWATCH FRIDAY hosted by Yogi

Took a quick shot of this photo, as I felt inspired to gaze up while seated by the municipal trial court bench outdoors. It has been a long morning as we just waited for the clerk's notice for our turn. One of my hubby and I's duties is to attend to his younger brother's court hearing during his absence as he is going for treatment for months. The court hearing has been the 3rd so far, from a schedule of 6. 

I'd say this photo is a way for me to assure myself that all will be well again after all the ups and downs in life, especially since May. Oh, wouldn't you love the normal day-to-day activities! I sure miss the normalcy :)

I took this photo last Tuesday, July 26th. And then the next day July 27, was when the earthquake struck our province, and the nearby provinces. Thank God, Pangasinan was not hit so hard. Baguio City, where our sons  are, was not affected much. In people's minds, the trauma from the 1990 Killer quake is still there. Thankfully also that local government units are prepared in what to do now.

3 comments:

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautiful sky. Glad you were safe from the earthquake!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Outdoor court if the weather is mild sounds like a great idea to me. Great photo.

Light and Voices said...

I am so glad that you and your family are safe from the earthquake. Glad the government is prepared. Take care. Sending thoughts your way.

Newer Post Older Post

Ms. Donyarific provides travel and sight-seeing on a budget, photography, Filipino culture, North Luzon tourism. Ms Donyarific from the Philippines posts about life interest topics, the nearest places to hang out in the province she visits, Dagupan City, Mangaldan, San Fabian, Pangasinan and Baguio City, which she loves most of all!

© Design 1/2 a px. · 2015 · Pattern Template by Simzu · © Content Ms Donyarific